Sunday, January 25, 2004

Good God they're At It Again:

So they figured out what happened to all the weapons of mass destruction. Apparently Saddam had them shipped to Syria. So what comes next folks, let me guess, more beating of the war drums perhaps? Certainly would solve that duel problem of the Syrian backing of the Palestinians, and any reluctance on the Syrians part to join the great fight against terrorism. I can't tell you whether history will show that this all worked out great or not. I certainly can't argue that good ol' Saddam had to go. I just wish the American government would be more honest with its people and demonstrate a lot more wisdom regarding international politics. I also wouldn't mind if George W. showed much more caution in the application of force.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory