Friday, January 09, 2004

Microsoft Again- Will it Ever End:

Gibson Research Corp. reports that Microsoft will no longer provide free support for their software. Never ceases to amaze me. So let see if I've got this right. First they sell you software full of bugs and security vulnerabilities, then they charge you to have them fix it. Wow, how can I get a part of this. Is this being done, as with their messenger service, because they are trying to make the internet safe for all us simpletons, bullshit people.

In other words it has now become even more profitable, hence they are actually motivated, for Microsoft to sell you damaged goods. This is absolutely incredible. I would't have thought it possible for Bill Gates to become even more un-ethical. How wrong I was.

Note to Bill Gates: I strongly support your recent charitable acts. ( Bill Gates Foundation) and the work you are doing therin. However this does not excuse your blatant money grabbing. This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, and wish you would at least let me open my mouth before you try to stick anything in it. Linux anyone?

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory