Monday, January 26, 2004

Sean Sends This Comment on Earl:

Thanks to Sean for the following response to my concerns about Earl:

very interesting assumption...probably hinges on an individual's particular fight or flight instincts. Me myself, I wouldn't approach the situation either...that's what I pay taxes for. This poor girl is going to lose in either case. Your friend Earl very well could have intervened and gotten shot in the neck. He'd have been hailed as a hero but would also have a mean crick in the neck for the rest of his life. At least this way the police in Toronto will be much more aggressive in response to distress calls. Kudos to Earl. You just can't help cowardice. Better to live like a donkey than die like a lion, or so they say.
Sean 01.26.04 - 12:02 am
|

My Response:

Your problably right Sean, hadn't really thought of it that way. When I usually think of pedophiles I think more in terms of Mike Jackson than Rambo. I still think he might of sent his wife and child to safety and at least tried to get the attention of the other people around. Crowds have been known to be quite hostile to someone they know to be a child molester.

Wil

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory