Thursday, January 08, 2004

Space:

The Indian government planning to send a craft to the moon. I am very anxious to see someone land another craft on the moon, this mission intended only to orbit. Would be interesting to see the remains of the previous American Lunar missions. This would finally put to rest all the conspiracy theories as to how the Americans had faked them.

Princess Diana:

Reports yesterday that Prince Charles upset about Scotland Yards involvement with the new inquiry. I would have thought that he would support efforts to finally put this matter to rest. Reports say that he feels there involvement lends credibility to the rumors. I know that if I were in his shoes and I was Innocent of any role in her death, I would want as many agencies as possible participating in order to completely clear my name. Not to suggest that he was involved, but his words are clearly demonstrating his lack of foresight and perhaps the concept that this man might better to be involved running a McDonald's than Acting as King of the British Empire. Apparently intelligence sometimes skips a generation.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory