Sunday, January 25, 2004

Welcome:

I wanted to take the opportunity to welcome all the international readers who are beginning to view this site.
In the last week we've had readers from the Netherlands, Asia, Europe, Australia, as well as the U.S. and western Canada. I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to comment on what you read. I will publish comments on the site as I see fit, so please let me know if you would rather not have your comment posted or if you do and you would like to remain anonymous. Simply click on the comment button to add your wisdom, or contradict my views. I always welcome a good debate so don't be shy and have fun with it. If I choose not to include the whole comment I will make note of this fact, and the fact that the entire comment can be viewed by going to the comment site.

Thanks Again
Wil

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory