Friday, January 09, 2004

Your Comments and Feedback:


I have received a lot of feedback about the content of this site. It has all been very positive so I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has commented. The whole point of the site is to have fun, generate dialogue, and hopefully as a result expand my own awareness on these issues by listening to the comments and insights provided to me by the readers. I truly appreciate the interest and comments I have received. If in the process I offend anybody I apologize but in fact that's great. By offending I generate more feedback and I just might learn more in the process. So bear with me, and continue to let me know what you think.

Thanks Again,
William Smith

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory