Thursday, May 20, 2004

Canadian Held in Atlanta Child Sex Case:

Tip of the hat to the American F.B.I. for their work in the case of the Canadian arrested in Atlanta for trying to arrange sex with a four year old. According to reports he was ensnared after arranging sex and then traveling to Atlanta to close the deal, so to speak. Special thanks to the F.B.I. for dealing with our Canadian garbage. In this country, the bleeding heart judicial system repeatedly releases convicted pedophiles after serving sentences which are frankly irresponsible in light of the offences committed. We read regularly of convicts who have killed or raped yet another child after serving minor terms for their last in a long series of offences. I'm ecstatic that they refused him bail. I hope he gets to feel the full pleasure of the American Justice System, and further pray that he never manages to get into Canada again. Further I would offer my apology to the American people for the fact that they have had to deal with this puke in the first place because the Canadian system seems unable or unwilling to protect our children in the manner in which they should be able to expect.

In regards to this topic, I'm also glad that they have nabbed this person. I do not believe that pedophiles should be let out of jail at all. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a child sex offender being rehabilitated. I watched an episode of 20/20 a few years back about pedophiles, and they had a man who was in jail and had been castrated by choice, he said he was rehabilitated but, he still thought about the act now and again. They should cut out their eyes, cut off their hands and feet, and last but not least cut off their penis. This would be satisfactory, I think. Then and only then would they be safe enough to be let out of jail.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory