Saturday, May 15, 2004

So What's New:

It's been a couple of weeks since I've written here. The main reason I guess is because I get tired of the same old news all the time. It seems that ever time I look at the headlines they seem to be the same old problems with the same old bullshit responses. It takes me a little time to get motivated again.

Linux is making new leaps and bounds as it gains ground on Windows. Highway overpass in Colorado falls, killing several. U.S. finds itself in more and more trouble in Iraq... Big Surprise!!! It's hard to believe that the Bush Crew actually believes the shit their spewing. Could anybody but the ignorant masses truly believe this stuff? Anyway, I'll try to find something worth commenting on in the future.


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory