Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hunting Spam

Five of the big e-mail providers are set to impose new rules in their attempt to limit Spam. You think spam is bad? I have a fax machine. Spam wastes a great deal of time, but faxes have that beat by a long shot. I have actually stopped leaving it on. I can't believe that any company would think that by sending me an advertising fax I would use their service. This is one of the best ways I can think of to make sure that I never, ever buy from them. That's right, they send me a fax, costing me money in paper and ink, in an attempt to advertise their company. I absolutely refuse to pay for another companies' advertising, so I have resorted to turning my fax off unless I need to use it. This becomes inconvenient when I need to receive a fax. Advertising faxes take the whole spammer concept up an order of magnitude.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory