Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Moor's 911

If you haven't had the chance to see this movie, you probably should. The really scary part of the movie is the fact that I wasn't surprised by what was shown. Most of the details I already knew, while I had never seen it presented in this way. I wasn't able to find many points I could argue in the film. My one problem with it is the fact that George Bush, other than his expressions, comes off sounding a lot smarter than I ever gave him credit for. It does say much about the money picture, and how it is this money that provides the real motives behind the traveling Bush family circus. I felt particularly bad for the woman who at the beginning of the movie is proudly talking about her children, several of which are in the forces, at least one of which is in Iraq at the time. She is a very patriotic woman, very proud of her country. After having lost her son, her opinion changes drastically. This has destroyed her life. While I would have wanted her to see the light, I certainly wouldn't wish this anguish and torment on anyone. The affects of Napalm on Iraqi women and children was also horrifying. The people of the U.S. must not allow their leaders to use their forces in this manner. The fine people in the forces deserve better for one thing. The Iraqis deserve better. The American people deserve better. The world deserves better. The whole planet must not live in fear of American Economic Interests. The gap between Bush's " haves and haves mores" and the rest of us is getting much bigger. We can only make the western system work if the people truly are in power. It is almost too late!

I've seen this movie. I always thought Bush was an idiot, but now I'm absolutely 100% sure that he's an idiot. And it also kind of scares me to know how much the Arabs own in America. No wonder it took Bush two months to finally start looking for Osama.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory