Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Bush Drives Them Away in Droves

This is one affect of the Re-election of George that I didn't expect. Apparently, this has caused some of the more liberal Americans to want to leave the U.S. According to the reports, unprecedented numbers of Americans are looking into moving to Canada. I can't say I blame them. If I were there, I think I'd want to get out too. The problem with this is that come time for the next election, the number of rational people remaining to oppose George gets less and less. The short-sighted policies of the current administration promise many hardships for Americans in the future as well as for all the rest of us who keep getting either attacked by them or have to live in the unstable world which results from these policies.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory