Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

So it's finally hear, the chance to say goodbye to good ole' George. I doubt Kerry has the same magnitude of political machinery that George does, but I'm hoping that pretty much anyone else will get elected. George lies with a smile the whole time. He has this look on his face that says, yes- I know I'm lying and I know you know I'm lying, but look at me I'm the President now and I'm allowed to do it so there! Unfortunately, when the most powerful country in the world is run by a child, and a not so very smart one at that, the rest of us must always live in fear of what disaster he's going to create next. As he says " I'm a war time President", and he'll make damn sure he stays that way in order to prevent people from looking too closely at the real issues with his performance.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory