Monday, November 22, 2004

They're Tracking You

I suppose I shouldn't be real surprised. The part that I do find surprising is the fact that this is the first I've ever heard about this one. According to the reports, everything we print using a modern printer is encoded to allow the Gov't to identify the printer that printed it, and by default, track us. But that's O.K., we have their assurance that this information is used only in the case of criminal investigation. Well, I'm certainly relieved. With the high degree of ethics and morals displayed by our leaders, I have no doubt that this is true ( hah). Of course, there is no actual law requiring the feds to adhere to this policy, but I'm sure they're being totally honest about this one. After all, it's not like they'd lie to us, would they?

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory