Monday, November 29, 2004

Welcome Back

Welcome back to the U.S. Army folks in Baghdad. Believe it or not I was once a member of the Canadian Armed Forces ( Combat Engineer). I really feel for you guys trying to serve your country and getting stuck in the hellhole that George W. has created there. My objection is definitely not with the men and women serving in the U.S. forces. I agree that you are among the finest individuals your country has to offer. I think you deserve much much better than to be led by a self- serving liar such as George who continues to waste your lives for all the wrong reasons. While I agree that Saddam had to go and democracy is really needed there, I think that George has gone about it the wrong way for all the wrong reasons. Best of luck to you guys, I know that many of you are working to try to help the Iraqis as best you can under very difficult conditions. My objection is with your leaders, not the men and women of the U.S. armed forces. The news shows all the errors and crimes committed by a very small group in the Army but shows very little of the efforts to rebuild schools, hospitals, and infrastructure that you guys are involved in every day. My thoughts go out to you and I hope you make it back safe.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory