Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back to Our Fighting Forces

I received a comment on my ridicule of the Canadian Military not long ago. Words to the affect of how dare I say such things as we are one of the strongest forces in the world. Of course, I took this as a joke. How else could I have taken such a comment. My point remains that our forces have been done a great disservice by their current funding levels and as such, they can no longer perform the task with which they are appointed. That is, the defense of our nation and the support of our allies, the American Iraqi rape excluded. How anyone could suggest otherwise is ludicrous. But enough from me, perhaps one might be interested in the opinion of the head of the Canadian navy, check here if you are.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory