Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Virginia Goes Crazy

With all the crap going on in the world today, I can't believe the Virginia government would have wasted one second on this one. I guess they never saw the movie flashdance. Not to mention a couple other little things like the constitution, and the fact that most bathing suits are more revealing than most underwear. This is definitely a case of politicians appointing themselves as fashion police and in the process causing this fad to gain much more life than it would have because now it will be taboo as well. Great thinking guys. Oh, just for the record, I hate this particular fad also, but as long as someone's not flashing their bits in my face, I don't care what they wear. It's their business not mine.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory