Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Movie "Darkness"

I just finished watching the movie Darkness. Great Movie, except one little thing, the ending. The thing is, it's missing. At the ending provided, not one of the themes of the movie has been resolved, not one!. In fact it's more like an intermission, leaving me waiting for the ending. Can you say sequel. You shouldn't have to wait until the end of Part Two in order to have anything from Part One resolved. If that is the case, they should clearly state that on the run-up to the release. Not knowing that when watching leaves me regretting seriously that I watched it at all. Now I'll have to wait several years for Part Two to see what happens. Had I known that I would have waited until the release of Part Two to watch Part One and then watch them together. The movie was so well done in fact that it is extremely disappointing that they could not have put the commercial interests aside and just finished it properly. They could still have left something for Part Two!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory