Monday, July 25, 2005

Shoot to Kill Policy in Britain

Can You blame them? I can't say I'd want the cops to take a wait and see attitude with this one if I were there. An innocent man got shot! Innocent of what is my question? When the cops told him to stop, why did he run? What if the guy had been a real terrorist? Waiting to see could very well end up in many dead, innocent people. So, get used to it. These type of policies are going to become very common in light of the waves of terrorism now sweeping the globe. As I've before, these guys might as well be working for Bush! They certainly couldn't do more to assure his continued rule, and more importantly, the election of another with the same attitudes as George.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory