Monday, September 26, 2005

Firefox Rise Continues

Firefox is now used by around thirty percent of those who view this site. Internet Explorer has now dropped to the sixty percent mark. This is a good thing. The more competition, the better they all become. I have grown very tired of the Microsoft only world and welcome all attempts to break the strangle hold, for the good of everyone. That doesn't mean I don't respect Bill Gates for his achievements or condemn him for his competitiveness. I don't blame someone who plays by the rules of the time and wins big through discipline and innovation. It's up to us to make sure the rules are in place to make the game fair. Bill has also shown his desire to give back in the last five years at least. It is also noteworthy the stories about the employees at Microsoft who have enjoyed the success along with him, in other words, to my knowledge he hasn't been greedy.

is it true firefox gives more internet protection? i use it now.

By Blogger Aisha, at 9:23 p.m.  

As to it's ultimate vulnerability, I don't know. I do know that I use it because of it's versatility and pop-up blocker. Firefox has had much less security concerns to date. This may be as much do to the fact that Internet Explorer is used by more people therefore it comes under attack much more. This may change in the future. For now, Firefox is the one for me and appears to be much more secure!. Thanks again!
Note: I had the chance to read some of Rumi's work, while not Bark's translation, I did find it very good. If I remember correctly the theme was on death, or rather priciples of life. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks.

By Blogger Wil Smith, at 10:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory