Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Water is Toxic, it's not Toxic

One guy is saying that the water in New Orleans is lethal and should be avoided at all costs. Another guy is saying that the levels of toxins aren't really so bad. In either case, I don't think I'll be going swimming there anytime soon.

Meanwhile, the hunt is on for a fall guy! In my view they should start with the incompetence of Bush. There should be a clear strategy in place for dealing with such an event starting with communication lines, authority, and asset allocation. Knowing what you have to use and who needs what and where is always a good start.

Horror of all horrors, Hillary agrees with me about the ludicrousness of having George head up an inquiry about the handling of this disaster. I'm scared, I'm really scared!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory