Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Swirling Cameras

Has anyone noticed the latest trend in television of swirling the camera around constantly during the show? I can't say why they started this, but bad idea. I suppose someone thought this was a great cinematic technique, they were mistaken. Causing someone to feel nauseous because of spinning the shot around and around can't be good for the ratings. I know that once I experience this particular effect, I don't watch that show anymore. Tonight's Collector is a classic example, and the reason that I will never watch it again. They only used it at the end of the show, but they got way carried away which caused me to stop watching. Too bad, it wasn't a bad show until that moment!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory