Saturday, November 12, 2005

Carter and Bush

Jimmy Carter says he's disturbed by the path the U.S. has taken since Bush's crowning. Me too Jimmy, me too. All lot of what the article credits to Jimmy makes sense to me. I've always liked Carter. Not because of his policies while in office, of which I know very little, but just because of his actions since leaving office. I refer primarily to his work with Habitats for Humanity.

Speaking of Bush, he's now taking offense to the fact that the average American now has the real version of events as opposed to the Bush and Camp version. I'm talking about Iraq and the history of U.S. involvement. He's calling it Revisionist. Hey George, it's not revisionist when your telling the truth!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory