Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Killing of Women in Mexico Goes On

Looks like the newest Mexican Sport, the rape and murder of hundreds of women, continues to be enjoyed. The killing goes on with little information coming out as to who is doing this. Suffice it to say, that with these numbers, it's not just one person, but several if not many. I doubt I'll be vacationing in Mexico any time soon. Hell, with the new environment down in the States, I won't even go there anymore. Rather stunning when you consider I lived in Colorado for three years and enjoyed it very much. It's simple, I won't travel anywhere that I feel doesn't respect basic human rights. Despite the great American dream, the U.S. has now sunk so low as to negate many of the gains made over the last couple of centuries. The U.S. was once thought of as inspiration for the whole world. It now stands as a glaring example of how not to go about foreign relations and nation building. What ever happened to honesty and integrity in government?

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory