Friday, September 01, 2006

It's Been a While

A lot's happened. It started with an un-ethical Revenue Canada worker who damn near destroyed my business. Suffice it to say, my wife did not share in my desire to fight this agent instead of just doing what she wanted and trying to right the wrong later. The result, the end of my 15 year marriage and damn good grounds for a lawsuit. The agent effectively issued what amount to court orders seizing all my funds. These orders totaled, originally, $ 22,000.00. The actual value of my debt? $ 1700.00. When confronted with this fact she responded- " I got your attention didn't I?" Got my attention! This woman has damn near destroyed my life because I dared complain about her. In any case, they have finally relented and backed off. Too late to save my marriage. I guess it wasn't all that strong to begin with.

:( I'm sorry to hear.

By Blogger Aisha, at 12:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory