Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Eating Cloned Animals

Eating cloned animals, now there's an interesting concept. I may be a little old fashioned, but I have to side with David Suzuki when I say that I wouldn't even knowingly eat genetically modified foods, much less cloned animals. We, as a species, have shown over and over again, how flawed we are when it comes to our management of our resources and our understanding of the world around us. Genetically modifying plants on a large scale seems to me to be very short-minded and possibly downright dangerous. Now we are considering eating cloned animals? I certainly am not. I would need to have a whole lot more confidence in the level of responsibility and wisdom of our leaders long before I would ever even consider this madness.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory