Monday, October 16, 2006

Saddam Talking Sensibly, Now That's Scary

So Saddam is saying that the battles in Iraq are soon to be over. Makes sense to me. I think that sooner than later the American people are going to no longer tolerate the overwhelming number of American deaths resulting from the ignorance and deceptions of it's leaders. There's more, he's also asking for the sectarian violence to end. Along those lines, I don't care who says it, the killing of fellow countrymen in Iraq must end for the country's own good. I've never had any respect for this man, and I use the term most lightly here as I consider him to be a monster. However, I welcome any attempt by anyone to stop the deaths of innocents which are being committed everyday there, by anyone.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory