Monday, November 13, 2006

Canada and Kyoto

Canada is taking criticism from the world community for failing in it's commitment to Kyoto. I, as a Canadian, am damn offended. Not with the complaints! I'm offended that our fool of a P.M. Steven Harper has been such an complete failure at following Canadians overwhelming desire to fulfill that same obligation. According to his plan it will be 2070 before we actually complete the targets already set. Way too little, way to late. It's a real shame that we didn't have anyone else to vote for during the last election. I liked Paul Martin, but I had to agree that the liberals had been in power for far too many of the last thirty years. The Conservatives just didn't offer up anyone better. I still didn't vote for Steve but I didn't blame those who did. Not, like Bush, we have to live with the monster that we have created.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory