Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Been a While

I can't believe I finally got the new blogger working properly... so far. I had pretty much given up in frustration quite a while ago. Alas I am back! It has been an interesting year of changes and travelling. Things are going quite well. My wife has moved into another house with the girls and my son has stayed with me. They ar eright next door and my wife remains, at the very least, my best freind. We get along better than ever. I completely understand her reasons for moving, I can be a little intense for most people at times. Not violent, or aggressive, just intense.
Besides, she's never been on her own and she really needed to have the chance for her own personal growth. I'm glad they are right next door so I can be here for them. Anyway, I am back and will try to post once in a while.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogwise - blog directory